We love to eat out. If we had the money, that's probably what we'd choose to do for our date nights every week! There are a few places around that we absolutely love.
1. Rock Bottom Brewery (on University, by Barnes and Noble and Macaroni Grill). It's got a wide variety of tasty food
2. Red Rossa Pizza (also on University). Can't beat fire-grilled pizza. Yum! They even have gelatto for dessert, if you choose.
3. Bravo Cuccina Italia (By Jordan Creek Mall). I love Italian food, what can I say?
4. Centro (Downtown Des Moines). It's a little more pricey, and probably not somewhere appropriate to take kids, but it makes a wonderful date night to celebrate a special occasion!
5. China One Buffet. Kellen went there with some of the guys from the ward one day for lunch...and they all love it! He keeps telling me he needs to take me there.