Monday, May 31, 2010

Granite City Food and Brewery

My mom and I went to Granite City restaurant today for lunch and I LOVED IT!!! I have driven by this restaurant so many times only glancing at it thinking it was a tiling or countertop store because of the name. It is located on University in Clive. Well a few weeks ago Mitch was doing one of his rotations and they had their lunch catered by Granite City and he told me it was delicious. My mom and I ordered these yummy salads which were gigantic and they also have a relatively inexpensive kids menu. The entrees are gorgeous and as I looked around at everyone else's plates I thought everything looked delicious! It is kind of pricey but would make a fun date night if you are looking for a yummy place to eat. It was also very busy so that tells you it is well liked!

Click here for the Granite City Website, with their menus.

No comments:

Post a Comment