Monday, April 26, 2010

Woody's Smoke Shack

Have you been here??

Well if you haven't, you must!! It is an AMAZING BBQ restaurant in Des Moines (close to DMU) that we can't get enough of!!
In case you don't believe me, here are a couple facts:
Woody's was awarded Best of the Best Barbecue Restaurants in America
and were in the top four best BBQ Restaurants on Good Morning America

Every time we have gone (yes we go there a lot) we get our food within 5 min of ordering- pretty impressive. The workers are ALWAYS so nice and are very flexible with little kids.
Did I mention they have all you can eat corn bread?? I am not the biggest corn bread fan but find myself downing 4 pieces before my meal comes (yeah that would be under 5 min if you remember ) it's so so good. Prices are pretty reasonable as well!

It is located in Des Moines- get directions here

Trust me, you should check this place out... and if you do please call us- we would love to have an excuse to go there!!
here is a recipe I just found if you wanna try to make some ribs on your own!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOVE BBQ! I am so excited to try this place. My Mom told me she thought she had heard of a great BBQ place in Des Moines on TV and now I know what she was talking about! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete