Sunday, April 18, 2010

We Saw This...

and it was awesome.
The little boy in the movie is the love of my life. I want to adopt him.
And Luke and I agree that we totally want a pet dragon someday.
If you've been wondering if you should see it, do it.
It was funny, it was sweet, it was touching, it was adorable.

Both kids sat through it with almost no problems and I loved it as much as they did.
(Kids under 2 are free, so it was $13.50 for our whole family. And if you go on Tuesday, you can get $1 popcorn and $1 drinks.)
Just thought you should know.

(*If your kids are scared of fire-breathing dragons, avoid at all costs.
Because believe it or not, "How to Train Your Dragon" has dragons in it!!
I know...)

1 comment:

  1. We loved it too!!! Julian keeps asking when "toothless" is coming to live with him. <3

    ReplyDelete