Sunday, March 13, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Parade!!

Hey ladies!  I sent out an email about this, but since I don't have everyone's emails, I figured I would post it on here too...
The St. Patrick's Day Parade is Thursday, March 17th at 12:00 noon starting on Locust Street and proceed east from 15th all the way to Embassy Suites Hotel. 

 I was thinking it would be fun to meet up in a big group so we can all be by each other, but there will be more details on this forthcoming.  If you would like to go, please let me know so I can make sure to fill you in on a meeting spot. 
Thanks!

(And just to echo last year's warning):
*Disclaimer: I CANNOT promise that this will not be an all-out drunken beer-fest! In fact, I can almost guarantee that there will be men in skirts and women who have no self-respect dressed in green beer bottles. Like I said, we've never been, so - Attend at your own risk (and don't hate me if it's horrible)!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment