Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's Chow Time

Who dislikes eating? 



Ok no one better raise their hands because that would be a crime. I would have to report you. :) So the wonderful Ashley Webb that was the blog boss here, before the baton was passed to me, sent me a great list of restaurants in the Des Moines area that get the stamp of approval. I have been to several of them, and I agree!  If anyone has any to add leave a comment!

I give you.......the list:

Pizza:
Gusto’s Pizza
Red Rosa
New York Pizza Cafe

Italian:
Centro
Lucca- modern Italian, a fixed price every night
Tumea and Sons

French:
La Mie Bakery- amazing breakfasts
Django

German:
Alba: East Village, Exit 8B, fun atmosphere

Thai:
Cool Basil
Thai Flavors

Mexican:
Tasty Tacos
Dos Rios
Pancheros

Sushi:
Miayabi 9

Other:
Machine Shed-especially breakfast! Biggest cinnamon rolls you have EVER seen. I mean it!
Granite City
Flying Mango
Jethro’s- BBQ
Woody’s- BBQ
Donut King
Americana

No comments:

Post a Comment